- Don’t believe the polls. Look what happened, Hillary averaged 30 points more than the other guy and she lost.
- Polls depend on human interaction. If someone calls you will you tell them the truth? You may but will your neighbor.
- Polls are geographical. We all know one neighborhood can be completely different than the next.
- Who answers the phone? Who do pollsters call?
- Poll questions. How are the questions asked? What words are used?
- Poll questions:
- If I were to call you how likely are you to answer the phone? 1 – 5. 5 being unlikely.
- If you did answer the phone would my accent sway your opinion 1 -5
- If I used trigger words like Clinton or Trump, Hindu or Muslim, liberal or conservative, gender, poly gender, heterosexual how would that effect your response 1 – 5
- Can you tell me the difference between Climate Change and Global Warming?
We can’t know who or why we are called by pollsters. You probably met a certain demographic and they need reassurance.
It’s our duty as citizens to vote.
A few days before voting make sure you are registered before going to the polls.
I say vote with your mind and not with your heart.
Do not be swept up by the polls. Vote it’s your duty and your right.
Now I can get to work Little Rants.